customized gift for Anniversar
I’；ve been informed by Chitra， Scarlet’；s daycare teacher， that Scarlet and her friend Molly love to pretend to change their dolls’； diapers using pantomime， so I made them some little fabric ones.It’；s too easy and Scarlet went nuts for itaccent pillow case baby baby decoration， how-to after the jump…；
1. Wash and iron your fabric：floral pillow cases
2. Fold your fabric in half and center your doll’；s booty on the fold and draw around it， adding to the waist and center so it can wrap around：
4. Trace the shape onto another piece of fabric for the inside of the diaper， then cut it out. I just went with some white voile I had leftover from the pom pom curtains：
5. Now cut two pieces of velcro and pin them to the right side of fabric that will be the outside of you diaper， with the length facing inwards：
7. Sew it all together， leaving a hole on one edge that doesn’；t have the velcro strap， back stitching at each side of the opening：
9. Where the opening is， iron the fold：
Place on baby， watch toddler rejoice：
This is a project that I have used in my classrooms for a number of years. I change it every now and then to keep it interesting and to make sure that it best suits the students that I am teaching.
Welcome to part 4 of the Simple Strips Quilt-along! If you are just finding this tutorial, be sure to check out Simple Strips Quilt Along Part 1 for the materials list and quilt along schedule and part 2 for the pieced quilt top?tutorial.
If you don't have a room for guests why not put your friends in the attic? many homes have large attic spaces that can be transformed into a practical and functional guest room, although you may need planning permission for a loft conversion, so it's worth checking this out with the local authorities prior to commencing any structural works. For attics that are already converted a makeover may be all that's needed. use pale coloured paints and wall papers for walls as these will help the room appear lighter and airier. Creams and soft greys are good options if you don't want to use white and as they're both neutrals they coordinated with any accent colour.
Next: accent pillow case baby baby decoration Establishing Healthy Hygiene Habits for Kids personalized pillow case baby
- 2020/03/31personalized wedding gifts HOW TO WASH A SILK PILLO
- 2020/03/31personalized wedding party gifts How to wash and cl
- 2020/03/31personalized wedding gifts How to Use Zippers as Em
- 2020/03/31personalized wedding party gifts How to Wash a Silk
- 2020/03/30personalized wedding gifts How to Use Three Threads